Main home This Home
Search answered questions

Back to List

This question was asked by: Mr. kithinji daniel

Question asked:

am a student at Kenyatta university taking my undergraduate programme (bachelor of science in biology) and would like to seek for an attachment in your center as from may 2010.How do i go about it?


Send an application attaching recommendation from the university and attaching your transcripts. Note to indicate the specific area of interest and the time the attachment is required