Main home This Home
Search answered questions

Back to List

This question was asked by: Mr. Albert Otiende

Question asked:

I recently graduated from the University of Nairobi with a Bachelor of Science degree at Upper Second Class.I would really wish to work with your organisation as trainee researcher and thus request the right procedure followed for the above.


Please let us know what your specialization is.