Main home This Home
Search answered questions

Back to List

This question was asked by: Ms. SYLIVIAN BITA

Question asked:

I am a student interested in working with KARI during my vacation. How can I go about it?


You will require an introduction letter from the college and then your own application indicating the areas you need to be attached and the dates so required. You also attach a CV to your application. (07-Oct-2009)