Question And Answer Information System
Main home This Home
Search answered questions

Answered Questions

Refresh the list
Select number below:

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next

Question description

I am a plantation farmer and want to plant 1000Ha of jatropha for bio diesel production at the coast150km fro mombasa to nairobi. I wanted to know the type pf services you can assist me with on contract such as land clearing,nursery,planting and prunning etc.How can Kari be of help. D Kayanda. Ex Chairman Castor oil seed co
Asked by Mr Dishon Kayanda

Attention Training:Department(Mr.Martin Kivui)Am kindly asking whether a holder of an ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVE (UK)(DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MAGEMENT) qualification is entiltled to have been designated as an accounts assistant according to KARI scheme of service.Coz i work with you (KARI )and am a holder of the said qualifiaction and currently pursuing a degree in accounting but am designated as a senior clerical officer? please kindly clarify me on this coz i was employed with the said qualification in 2003 and i think i was wrongly placedand also believe that job placement are based on meritocracy.GOD BLESS YOU & NICE DAY
Asked by Mr george osolo

I recently graduated from the University of Nairobi with a Bachelor of Science degree at Upper Second Class.I would really wish to work with your organisation as trainee researcher and thus request the right procedure followed for the above.
Asked by Mr Albert Otiende

We are a group of smallholder farmers in South Uyoma, Naya within Rarieda constituency. We have formed a grouping to produce commercially successful & suitable vegetable varieties. We need to have our soil tested and other technical advise that can enable us exploit the potential of the available water resource
Asked by Mr Martin Kunga

I wish to know if KARI still has a animal disease vaccine production center. If so, what diseases do you proeduce vaccines for? Also, is there a website for the vaccine center.
Asked by Dr Neil Tweddle

Login Username: