- About Us
- Research Programmes
- Animal Health Research Programme
- Animal Production Research Programme
- Biotechnology Research Programme
- Food Crops Research Programme
- Horticultural and Industrial Crops Research Programme
- Natural Resource Management Research Programme
- Range Management Research Programme
- Regional Adaptive Research Programme
- Socioeconomics and Biometrics Research Programme
- Seed Research Programme
- Other programmes
- Agricultural Research Investment Services
- Information Management and Communication Technology
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
- Technology Packaging and Transfer
- World Bank Supported Programmes
- Research Programmes
- KARI Center Network
- KARI Biotechnology Center
- KARI Embu
- KARI Garissa
- KARI Headquarters
- KARI Kabete
- KARI Kakamega
- KARI Katumani
- KARI Kiboko
- KARI Kibos
- KARI Kisii
- KARI Kitale
- KARI Lanet
- KARI Marsabit
- KARI Molo
- KARI Mtwapa
- KARI Muguga North
- KARI Muguga South
- KARI Muguga TRC
- KARI Mwea
- KARI Naivasha
- KARI Njoro
- KARI Perkerra
- KARI Thika
- KARI Tigoni
Kiboko Bernard Kipkoech Korir
BERNARD KIPKOECH KORIR
DATE OF BIRTH: 6th July 1970
MARITAL STATUS: Married
LANGUAGES: English, Swahili & Kipsigis
Kenya Agricultural Research Institute
P.O Box 12-90138
• Range animal nutrition and general husbandry
• Range ecology and biodiversity
• To work with a dynamic research body or institution with the ultimate goal of enhancing research, targeting improved productivity of livestock for sustainable development now and for posterity.
(i). 2008. Master of Science Degree (MSc.) in Range Management from The University of Nairobi.
(ii). 1994. Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.) from the University of Nairobi.
1989. Kenya Certificate of Advanced Education (K. A.C. E) at Nakuru High School. 2 Principles and 2 subsidiaries
1987. Kenya Certificate of Education (K.C. E) at Moi Forces Academy. Division 1 of 17 points
1983. Certificate of Primary Education (C. P. E) at Litein Primary School and attained 31 points.
Basic computer Knowledge (Microsoft office programs) and statistical packages
2008. Wrote an M.Sc. Thesis entitled The Effects of Overnight Housing, Deworming And Supplementary Feeding On Weight Gain Of Weaner Goats.
Ireri, R.G., Kipkoech, B.K., de Villiers, A., Mwai, S. Improved lambs and kids husbandry in Makueni and kajiado districts; farmers’ perception. In proceedings of Animal Production Society of Kenya Conference held at KARI headquarters in March 2004.
Korir, B.K., Kinuthia, R.N., Nyariki, D.M. The Effects of Overnight Housing, Deworming And Supplementary Feeding On Weight Gain Of Weaner Goats. In proceedings of KARI Bi-annual conference held at KARI head quarters November 2008.
(a) Brochure on Goat production in dry areas of Kenya: A KARI brochure compiled by Korir, B.K
Sports, music and reading and traveling.