Main home Home Comments
Search answered questions

Back to List

This question was asked by: Mr. Silas Mbogo

Question asked:

The lower parts of Mbeere South District need some NGOS and or goverment extention officers to educate,enlighten and motivate the locals on the dire need to vegetate the land which is rapidly being worn out by erosion and poor caltivation methods.I have been shopping around for some NGO or facilitator who can accompany my self driven, initiated efforts in my campaigns to achieve can KARI help.


It is very good concern and effort you have. We encourage you to engage more with the local stakeholders including the NEMA officers, forest officers, ministry of Agriculture officers, ministry of water officers including Water Resource management Authority. Kenya Soil Survey (KSS) can provide a professional to help you in your campaigns. However you have to meet travel and subsistence costs for the professionals.