Main home Home Comments
Search answered questions

Back to List

This question was asked by: Ms. elizabeth etere

Question asked:

1. how can kari help me do my samll farming in my small shamba at home 2. i want to know what kind of farmimg i can do in kwisero division of western province.


Contact our KARI-Kakamega Centre at P.O. Box 169-50100, Kakamega Tel.056-30031/39/49/62/20893 for advise on the best type of farming to practice in Kwisero.